Training & Resources
Step Up to the Challenge! The Scale the Strat - Las Vegas Fight For Air Climb is a fun and rewarding experience.
From experienced athletes to first time stair climbers, the Scle the Strat - Las Vegas Fight For Air Climb is a challenge that everyone can step up and meet!
Like with any athletic activity, you need to find the elements that work for you. To help get you started, here are some tips:
- If you are new to climbing stairs, then start slow and build up your tempo.
- To reduce the risk of injury, place your entire foot on the stair each time.
- Experiment with climbing techniques. Check out our climb training guide here. For example, some climbers prefer to keep their arms by their sides, while others prefer to use the handrails. You can climb one or two steps at a time, depending on your comfort level.
- Consider a light snack before the climb begins. This will help you maintain your energy level without feeling sick.
- Post Climb take a couple of minutes to cool down and stretch. This will help keep your muscles from being sore.
As always, be sure to consult your physician before beginning any new fitness routine.
For more tips, contact your Fight For Air Climb event manager.