How it works
Course Support Hotline: 844-428-8327- for Day Of Event - if a cyclist who is on-course needs help - they may call this number.
We provide extensive support for you (wear your bib at all times to access support):
- Event Hotline
- Support Vehicles
- Ride Along Mechanics
- Motorcycle Support
- Stationary Mechanics
- Nourishing foods including sandwiches and nutritional bars
- Water and electrolytes
- Knowledgeable staff
- Rest Stop Information Maps that inform you about the upcoming leg of the course
How to call for a Support Vehicle
Our friendly, supportive drivers are out on course to help you have a fantastic day. You may never see these vehicles, but they’re out there and are dispatched as needed. Call the Course Support Hotline and a vehicle will be dispatched to help you.
Due to the expansiveness of the course, it may take a while for someone to reach you, so make sure you are in a safe location until they arrive.
Some things you should know about the Support Vehicle:
- It is not a personalized direct shuttle service
- You will be shuttled along with other riders.
- The support vehicle will not go directly to the finish line.
- The route and the length of time to the finish line will be determined by the needs of all riders in the event.
- A participant may use the support vehicle by being taken further down the course ( bumped ahead) or to be taken to the finish line.
When to us a Support Vehicle
- When you’re too tired to continue riding.
- When you want to rest while getting ahead on course.
- Mechanical or medical issues prevent you from riding any more.