Fight For Air Climb Teams are comprised of companies, friends, families, and first
responders all climbing for those who have been affected by lung disease. Teams can be as small as 2 or as
big as 100+. However, a team must have at least 5 team members in order to
qualify for team awards. Once you register you will have access to tools
to help ensure you have a great team experience.
What is a team?
- A team consists of a captain and a minimum of three additional team members.
- Teams can be classified as Corporate (meaning that they are representing a company or organization), Friends and Family, or First Responder.
Does forming a team cost more?
- No; the registration fees and fundraising minimum are per individual. There are no additional fees.
Are teams more fun?
- Teams provide a way for groups to get involved with the American Lung Association and raise awareness of healthy lungs and air.
- Teams provide a support mechanism for members during the training and fundraising season.
- Teams allow organizations to show their philanthropic spirit.
- Team participation creates great community visibility for a company or organization.
- A team provides great motivation to reach a personal fitness goal while enjoying time with others.
What tools are in place to assist the Team Captain?
- Web Tools: As a participant, you have access to great online tools that you and your team members can use to register, send email messages, request and track donations, and monitor progress.
- iPhone and Android Mobile Apps: Download our mobile apps for iPhone, Android devices, and iPad to fundraise on-the-go!
- Emails: We’ll help you through the process of being a team captain by providing you with emails tailored to help you with recruitment and fundraising.
Some key things you will have access to when you register:
- On-line fundraising
- Social media tools