Join the Powered By Lungs Race Team for the 2014 Detroit Free Press Marathon!
The Detroit Free Press Marathon is Sunday, October 19, 2014.You must first register with the marathon (open on January 1) and select the American Lung Association as your charity of choice!
Once you have registered with the marathon and choose the ALA as your charity partner you can confirm your Powered By Lungs Runner status by registering here for your Detroit Free Press Marathon fundraising page.
When you reach your designated goal you will receive the following benefits:
- Personal fundraising website
- Access to the Powered By Lungs Conquered post-race area
- Fundraising resources and support provided by the ALA staff
$100 in FUNdraising:
- Training tech-shirt
- Discounted registration to other ALA race events and partnered races including runs, triathlons and bike treks
$250 in FUNdriasing:
Benefits of $100 level plus:
- Free entry into 2014 LUNG FORCE Detroit Run/Walk 5k (October 3, 2014)
- Guaranteed registration to the ALA’s Fight For Air Climb Detroit race in 2014* (*must register before the “climb” sells out and before online registration closes)
$500 and up in FUNdraising:
Benefits of $100 and $250 level plus:
- Racing jersey (to guarantee you receive your jersey in time for the 2014 marathon you must place order by August 1st)
- Free registration to the ALA’s Fight For Air Climb Detroit race in 2014* (*must register before the “climb” sells out and before online registration closes)
- Discounts on ALA race team and ALA event merchandise and training gear
In order to receive full benefits Powered by Lungs race team runners must:
- Register for their for their choice of races with the Detroit Free Press Marathon prior to the event selling out
- Select the American Lung Association as their charity of choice race team
- Confirm their ALA Powered By Lungs race team status by registering here
- Meet the Powered By Lungs Racer fundraising levels by their race option by September 29, 2014 or set order deadlines in the case of race jerseys.
For more information contact the event staff at 248-784-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.