Date: November 12, 2013
- Prevalence of tobacco use among mental health and substance use consumers
- Understanding tobacco addiction
- Incorporating assessment of tobacco dependence into clinical practice
- Using motivational assessments and psychosocial treatments
- Pharmacologic treatments
Radison Hotel Bismarck
605 East Broadway Avenue
Bismarck, ND 58501
Registration Fee: $45 per person
- Approved for 6 hours of CEUs by the ND Board of Social Work
- Eligible for CEUs from the NCHEC. Call or email for details.
- Light breakfast and lunch are included in the day. Please call or email if you have special dietary restrictions.
- A block of rooms have been reserved at the Radison Hotel Bismarck. To reserve a room call 701-255-6000 and mention the American Lung Association to receive the block rate.
Questions: Kimberlee.Schneider@LungND.org or call Kimberlee at 701-223-5613
Registration is Limited!