Participant Log-in:Forgot your Password? The FIRST TIME
you attempt to use your social networking account on this site, you will have to:
1. Log into your social networking site.
2. Give permission for the American Lung Association (ALA) to access your social networking profile.
3. Validate your social network profile by either LINKING it to a new or existing LungUSA.org online account.
If you already have a LungUSA.org website account or if you have ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT: During the social networking validation step, select the option labeled “Have an account already? Log in here”.
If you DON’T already have a LungUSA.org website account: During the social networking validation step, verify the information that was obtained from your social networking site and click “Register”.
More detailed help is available in the “Registration Instructions” under the FAQ menu.
Online Registration Is Now Closed
Fight for Air Walk - Nashville, TN
Bonded Filter Co
Optum O2 Aerators
I Feel Great Today
Saint Thomas Lung Institute
Anthem Career College
The Iron Lungs
Kindred Nashville Allstars
The Red Apples
Vol State RT Program
Walking for Ray
Clean Air Partnership
Merck- Middle Tennessee
Hilton Suites Brentwood
- Team Correction - $8,619.69
- Centennial Medical Center Respiratory Care - $3,484.90
- Bonded Filter Co - $2,289.01
- Optum O2 Aerators - $1,807.00
- I Feel Great Today - $1,352.43
Friends & Family
- Andy Bost - $2,498.00
- Julia Kenny - $1,249.00
- Meghan Markie - $1,000.00
- Gary Blalack - $930.00
- Shelley Brazeau-Temple - $905.00
OPTUM Complex Population Management
Bonded Filter Company
Blue Cross Blue Shield of TN