Participant Log-in:Forgot your Password? The FIRST TIME
you attempt to use your social networking account on this site, you will have to:
1. Log into your social networking site.
2. Give permission for the American Lung Association (ALA) to access your social networking profile.
3. Validate your social network profile by either LINKING it to a new or existing LungUSA.org online account.
If you already have a LungUSA.org website account or if you have ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT: During the social networking validation step, select the option labeled “Have an account already? Log in here”.
If you DON’T already have a LungUSA.org website account: During the social networking validation step, verify the information that was obtained from your social networking site and click “Register”.
More detailed help is available in the “Registration Instructions” under the FAQ menu.
Online Registration Is Now Closed
Fight for Air Climb - New York, NY
Cold Spring Hills Has Positive Altitude
Bloomfield Fire Dept
Not Dead Yet
CPA's On The Rise
Stone Management Corp.
Belleville Fire Department
Creative Plan Designs - Stair Masters
Climb for MaryAlice
Step by Step Charitable Foundation
My Other Car is a Stair
Up, up and away
The Burke Bunch
The (0.14) Mile High Club
Supreme Team Boxing
The Three Musketeers
Jose Enrique Romero, Jr.
BC Dennis Cross Eagle Team
Fair Lawn Fire Department
Reebok CrossFit 5th Ave
Team FDNY Fitness Unit
Team Green Eggs & Sam
Montclair FMBA Local 20
Team Stay Fit @ Hyatt
The Stair Masters
Stair Trek: The Next Elevation
Inhaler or just happy to see me?
Newark Fire Dept - The Cage
Scott's Training Team
Climb now, drink later
SusieQ FitLife Family Team
Care Bear Stair
One Step Up
Bishop Ford CCHS
The Naked Cowboy Team
NYS Science Honor Society
- Team VNO - $11,817.00
- Cold Spring Hills Has Positive Altitude - $7,003.00
- Not Dead Yet - $5,865.00
- CPA's On The Rise - $3,530.00
- Stone Management Corp. - $3,306.50
Family & Friends
- Team AIRrabito - $12,265.00
- Team Glo - $4,920.00
- Team Phyl - $4,375.00
- Seilbacks Strollers - $2,985.00
- Climb for MaryAlice - $2,575.00
- Bloomfield Fire Dept - $6,146.00
- Belleville Fire Department - $3,300.04
- Team FDNY Fitness Unit - $560.00
- Montclair FMBA Local 20 - $500.00
- Pulmonary Wellness - $2,440.00
- Up, up and away - $1,380.00
- Team Ventilhatas - $1,365.00
- The Burke Bunch - $1,256.00
- Scott's Training Team - $325.00
Company Step by Step Charitable Foundati
Company Genentech, Inc.
David Kimmel Foundation
Step By Step Charitable Foundation