About Breathe & Brew
The American Lung Association is partnering with Dallara IndyCar Factory to bring yoga and beer lovers together for a good cause. The Breathe & Brew session is a 60-minute yoga class and beer tasting. Whether you're new to yoga, new to beer, new to both, or a seasoned pro, join us for a fun fundraiser to benefit the American Lung Association and help everyone breathe a little better. Breathe & Brew will be taught by certified yoga instructor and hosted at Dallara IndyCar Factory. You first pint is covered, but please BYOM (bring your own mat - or sign up as a VIP and we have you covered!) and wear comfortable clothing.
Dates & Times: September 9, 2017
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Registration opens at 9:30 a.m.
Location: 1201 North Main Street, Speedway, IN 46224
Pricing: Before Event Day:
- $15: Student/Child (non-alcohol)
- $20: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink
- $50: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink and event tank top
- $100: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink, event tank top and branded yoga mat
Day of Registration:
- $33: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink
Represents the 33+ million who suffer from lung disease
- $75: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink and event tank top
Helps 100 Americans assess their lung cancer risk with our online assessment tool.
- $129: Yoga class + one pint of beer/soft drink, event tank top and branded yoga mat
Represents the $129 billion in costs tied to lung disease
About LUNG FORCE
Lung Cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women, yet less than 98% of women cite lung cancer on top of their mind. The LUNG FORCE movement works to bring awareness of lung cancer and other lung diseases while raising funds to sponsor research and lung disease programming. Breathing, the most essential part of life, is something that should never be feared.
Questions? Contact the American Lung Association in Indiana at 317-819-1181.