Clean Air Challenge is looking for volunteers to help out before event day. If you’re interested, please email your resume to Jessica.Golden@lung.org
- Volunteer Community Relation Specialist
- Volunteer Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Cycling Community Ambassador
For 33 years, the American Lung Association's iconic Clean Air Challenge has been the premier cycling event in Alaska.
It's the perfect kick off to your summer.
This top notch ride gives you a choice of distances from 10 miles to 100, all starting and finishing at the beautiful Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
We provide comprehensive rider support, superb organization, jaw-dropping views of Denali, medical and mechanical support, and lunch and snack rest stops.
The single-day, looped route includes kid-friendly ride options.
- The $500 (adults) or $250 (Youth) minimum fundraising includes your ride on Saturday, our after-ride feast and fete, and an overnight stay at the Lodge in a shared room. Or
- Double your impact on lung health in Alaska by upgrading to the Winner's Circle fundraising level ($1,000) to earn a private room and a pre-ride stay at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
Register today to ride hard, and breathe easy with the Clean Air Challenge!
What are trekkers saying about Clean Air Challenge?
- "Support was exceptional!"
- "Loved the one-day event and the kid-friendly options!"
- "Very well organized."
- "Friendly - Relaxed."
- "The healthy food choices were great!"
- "Mission - Front and center."
Clean Air Challenge is a fundraiser to support the American Lung Association programs. Every rider is required to raise a minimum of $500 (adult rider) or $250 (Youth rider) in tax-deductible contributions in order to participate in the ride. Fundraising is easy - check these simple, powerful fundraising tips and qualify for great prizes.