The American Lung Association's Clean Air Challenge is Alaska's premier cycling event!
This top notch ride gives you a choice of distances from 10 miles to 100, all starting and finishing at the beautiful Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
We provide comprehensive rider support, superb organization, jaw-dropping views of Denali, medical and mechanical support, and lunch and snack rest stops.
The single-day, looped route includes kid-friendly ride options.
- The $500 (adults) or $250 (Youth) minimum fundraising includes your ride on Saturday, our after-ride feast and fete, and an overnight stay at the Lodge in a shared room. Or
- Double your impact on lung health in Alaska by upgrading to the Winner Circle fundraising level ($1,000) to earn a private room and a pre-ride stay at Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge.
Don't wait! Register today for the ride of your life.
This iconic event is an amazing way to kick off your cycling season.
What are trekkers saying about Clean Air Challenge?
- "Support was exceptional!"
- "Loved the one-day event and the kid-friendly options!"
- "Very well organized."
- "Friendly - Relaxed."
- "The healthy food choices were great!"
- "Mission - Front and center."
Clean Air Challenge is a fundraiser to support the American Lung Association programs. Every rider is required to raise a minimum of $500 (adult rider) or $250 (Youth rider) in tax-deductible contributions in order to participate in the ride. Fundraising is easy - check these simple, powerful fundraising tips and qualify for great prizes.