Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Inland Empire, CA
Join us as we raise awareness and funds to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with.
Did you know?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in America, and most people aren’t aware.
- Anyone can get it — if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it’s on the rise in women.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Build our FORCE for change by inviting everyone to walk with you!
Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Directly ask family, friends, and co-workers. The #1 reason people join is because they were asked. Send an e-mail to family, friends, and co-workers. Explain WHY you are walking, then tell them HOW to join you.
- Display event flyers everywhere! Put them near your desk, in the company lounge, lunchroom, fitness center, lobby, elevators, and/or stairwell.
- Talk about your Walk team to anyone who will listen. Word of mouth is often the best way to promote what you are doing.