Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Ontario
We are a force to be reckoned with. Only A Force of Many Can Stand Up To:
- the frightening rise of lung cancer in women
- the deadly disease that is COPD
- the daily challenges that asthma sufferers face
- pollution that threatens our lungs and our lives
Join our emcee, Rob McMillan, Inland Empire Bureau Chief at ABC7 Eyewitness News on Sunday, November 2 at the LUNG FORCE Walk - Ontario at Mathis Brothers! This year's exciting event includes LUNG FORCE passport travel, family fun, music by 99.1 KGGI, kids zone, warm-ups led by the Ladies of Ontario Fury, LUNG FORCE Hero meet & greet, and a wonderful 5K walk as well as a LUNG FORCE loop option --- a shorter route for those with breathing difficulties.
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Ontario on Sunday, November 2, 2014.
7:30 am: Check-in, festivities, heroes and more...
9:00 am: Walk starts
4105 Inland Empire Blvd.
Ontario, CA 91764
As a token of our appreciation for your fundraising efforts, you will receive our trendy LUNG FORCE Walk 2014 T-shirt if you raise $100 by Walk Day!
- Beats by Dr. Dre Drenched Solo On-Ear Headphones (in teal) for the TOP Fundraiser
- Four tickets to Knott's Berry Farm for the 2nd Top Fundraiser
- Nook Simple Touch eBook Reader for the 3rd Top Fundraiser
- Swag bag with picture frames, hats, water bottles and more for the Top 25 Fundraisers
In order to qualify for the above incentives, funds need to be raised and posted by Noon on November 1st.
REGISTER TODAY and make a self-pledge of $25 or more to receive a LUNG FORCE keychain: