Participant Log-in:Forgot your Password? The FIRST TIME
you attempt to use your social networking account on this site, you will have to:
1. Log into your social networking site.
2. Give permission for the American Lung Association (ALA) to access your social networking profile.
3. Validate your social network profile by either LINKING it to a new or existing LungUSA.org online account.
If you already have a LungUSA.org website account or if you have ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT: During the social networking validation step, select the option labeled “Have an account already? Log in here”.
If you DON’T already have a LungUSA.org website account: During the social networking validation step, verify the information that was obtained from your social networking site and click “Register”.
More detailed help is available in the “Registration Instructions” under the FAQ menu.
Online Registration Is Now Closed
Welcome to My Personal Page!
Ms. Micki Sandquist
Company Iowa Ins. Agency, Inc
Mission Mile Marker
John & Leslie Brightwell
Company Mercy Home Health
Mary Beth Nelsen
It's that time of year again - I'm asking you to support the American Lung Association's Fight for Air Walk.
My work with the American Lung Association is so important and continues to make a difference in the lives of those who suffer from lung disease. Have you ever thought what it would be like not to be able to breathe? This year I'm walking for . . . .
- My girl friends who are lung cancer survivors they speak out and advocate for lung cancer education, awareness and funding lung cancer will be the new ?pink!?
- My friends who have had double lung transplants they have their lives back!
- My friend with COPD she gives freely of her time and talents.
- The researchers we are funding their work and discoveries are making a difference!
- My family members asthma hasn?t stopped them from their sporting activities.
- The Des Moines Better Breathers Support Group members they are living with a lung disease and yet they stay positive, active and advocate for their quality of life.
- Our advocates They continually monitor our policy makers decisions and challenge them to make the right decisions.
I'm asking you to support the American Lung Association by making a donation. With your generous support, the American Lung Association will continue "Fighting for Air" through research, education and advocacy.
I see firsthand how the work of the American Lung Association is helping those whom I'm walking for this year.
My goal is to raise $1,000. I have made the first donation. You can make a donation online or send me a check in the mail payable to the American Lung Association at: American Lung Association, Attn: Micki Sandquist, 2530 73rd St., Urbandale, IA 50322.
Thanks for supporting my fundraising efforts. You are making a difference!
Come walk with me on Saturday, Oct. 13th at Principal Park. The walk begins at 9:00 am.