Participant Log-in:Forgot your Password? The FIRST TIME
you attempt to use your social networking account on this site, you will have to:
1. Log into your social networking site.
2. Give permission for the American Lung Association (ALA) to access your social networking profile.
3. Validate your social network profile by either LINKING it to a new or existing LungUSA.org online account.
If you already have a LungUSA.org website account or if you have ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT: During the social networking validation step, select the option labeled “Have an account already? Log in here”.
If you DON’T already have a LungUSA.org website account: During the social networking validation step, verify the information that was obtained from your social networking site and click “Register”.
More detailed help is available in the “Registration Instructions” under the FAQ menu.
Online Registration Is Now Closed
Fight for Air Walk - Cleveland, OH
St. John/St. Vincent Charity
Cleveland Clinic Bronchos
West is Best
Euclid S.O.B. (Short of Breath)
The Clean Air Team
Medical Service Company
Kindred Hospitals of Cleveland
Strides for Stoughton
A-Z Radon Services, LLC
em & em's
Tri-C Resp Care Students
Allan B. Covert
Lung Cancer Awareness
Pitching for a cure
Sanford Brown Cleveland
Fairview Respiratory Care
Breathing for Donna
4eva Girls at Heart
PSH Key Club
RT & RN
U of A Phlegm Gems
- St. John/St. Vincent Charity - $3,401.00
- Cleveland Clinic Bronchos - $2,043.00
- HillPointe Lobetrotters - $1,603.00
- West is Best - $1,560.50
- Team Trust - $1,303.00
Friends and Family
Company Cleveland Clinic
Lincoln Electric Foundation