Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Denver
Thank you for an INCREDIBLE LUNG FORCE Walk Denver! We raised nearly $65,000! Check out the video recap of the Walk created by our friends at Couture Vidoes. See you in June 2018!
Join us as we raise awareness and funds to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with.
Did you know?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in America, and most people aren’t aware.
- Anyone can get it — if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it’s on the rise in women.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
By joining our LUNG FORCE Walk and raising funds, you can help make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today! Now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
**Please note that dogs will NOT be allowed at the LUNG FORCE Walk, per Chatfield Farms requirements.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive a LUNG FORCE key chain!
Schedule of events:
- 8:00 AM: Registration begins
- 8:50 AM: Pre Walk Stretching led by Level 3 Fitness/Program begins
- 9:30 AM: Walk begins
- 10:00 AM: Post-walk activities and events begin
- 10:30 AM: Zumba begins
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Denver on June 10, 2017 at 8 AM (MT).
Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield Farms
8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd
Littleton, CO 80128