Welcome to LUNG FORCE Run/Walk - Orlando
Online registration has closed. Walk up registrations are absolutely welcome! You have several options to still be a part of the LUNG FORCE RUN/WALK on Saturday May 6th:
- Call our office at 407-425-5864 to register directly with a staff member,
- Stop by our office at 851 Outer Road Orlando, FL 32814 in Baldwin Park between 11am-6pm on Friday May 5th during our packet pick up hours. You'll be able to take care of your registration while also getting your race packet!
- Walk up registrations will be taken starting at 6:30am Saturday May 6th through 7:45am
Did you know?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in America, and most people aren’t aware.
- Anyone can get it — if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it’s on the rise in women.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Run/Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today!, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Register today and be a part of the movement to make lung cancer a cause people care about – and act on.
Registered participants can make a self pledge donation of $33 or more to receive a commemorative LUNG FORCE Can Cooler.
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Run/Walk - Orlando on May 6, 2017 at 8 AM (ET).
Baldwin Park's Harbor View Park
4990 New Broad Street
Orlando FL 32814