Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Cleveland, OH
Join us as we raise awareness and funds to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with.
Did you know?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in America, and most people aren’t aware.
- Anyone can get it — if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it’s on the rise in women.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
By joining our LUNG FORCE Walk and raising funds, you can help make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today! Now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive Charity Charm that can be worn on a bracelet or necklace.
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Cleveland, OH on May 14, 2016 at 10 AM (ET).
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in the Flats
2014 Sycamore Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
The 1 or 3 mile walk routes takes you through the historic Flats and along Cleveland’s river bank to enjoy the many bridges that are landmarks in the Flats. The 3 mile route will extend through part of downtown Cleveland past many of the city’s featured buildings.
The walk is not a race so you walk at your own pace. There will be water stops along the route.
After completing the walk route, plan to join the Celebration Party!
Event Day Festivities include:
- Food and refreshments throughout the day
- Music by a DJ
- Kids’ Activities
- Mission Village: Hands on activities relating to lung disease and advocacy
- Exhibitors: Several educational exhibits and sponsor exhibits.
- Drawing: Chance to win some great prizes
The LUNG FORCE Walk is your day of celebration and thanks for helping the American Lung Association raise valuable funds for research and education.