Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Cleveland, OH
We are a force to be reckoned with. Only A Force of Many Can Stand Up To:
- The frightening rise of lung cancer in women
- The deadly disease that is COPD
- The daily challenges that asthma sufferers face
- Pollution that threatens our lungs and our lives
- Every year, more than 400,000 Americans die of lung disease
- Every day, approximately 12 Americans lose their life to asthma
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive Charity Charm that can be worn on a bracelet or necklace.
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Cleveland, OH on May 14, 2014 at 10 AM (ET).
Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica in the Flats
2014 Sycamore Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
The 1 or 3 mile walk routes takes you through the historic Flats and along Cleveland’s river bank to enjoy the many bridges that are landmarks in the Flats. The 3 mile route will extend through part of downtown Cleveland past many of the city’s featured buildings.
The walk is not a race so you walk at your own pace. There will be water stops along the route.
After completing the walk route, plan to join the Celebration Party!
Event Day Festivities include:
- Food and refreshments throughout the day
- Entertainment by Disc Jockey Starr D’Avril and a band (TBA at a later date)
- Kids’ Activities
- Mission Village: Hands on activities relating to lung disease and advocacy
- Exhibitors: Several educational exhibits and sponsor exhibits.
- Raffle: chance to win some great prizes
The LUNG FORCE Walk is your day of celebration and thanks for helping the American Lung Association raise valuable funds for research and education.