Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Detroit, MI
We are a force to be reckoned with. Only A Force of Many Can Stand Up To:
- the frightening rise of lung cancer in women
- the deadly disease that is COPD
- the daily challenges that asthma sufferers face
- pollution that threatens our lungs and our lives
With your participation and help, our LUNG FORCE Walk will make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today, because now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Online registration is now closed. Only 100 walk on registrations will be available on the day of the event, between 7:30 am and 9:30 am. Every participant, regardless of age, MUST be registered to receive a ticket to the zoo.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive a LUNG FORCE key chain!
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Detroit, MI on October 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM (ET)
8450 W. 10 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- You MUST register for the walk to gain entrance to the zoo. Walk On Registration is very limited, and each participant, including children, must have their own ticket.
- For the safety of your pet and the zoo animals, pets are NOT allowed on Zoo grounds.
- Registration begins at 7:30 AM (ET)