Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Detroit, MI
Join us as we raise awareness and funds to fight against lung cancer and for lung health. Together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with.
Did you know?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer in America, and most people aren’t aware.
- Anyone can get it — if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it’s on the rise in women.
- More than 33 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
By joining our LUNG FORCE Walk and raising funds, you can help make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Register today! Now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive a LUNG FORCE key chain!
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Detroit, MI on October 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM (ET).
8450 W. 10 Mile Rd
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- You MUST register for the walk to gain entrance to the zoo. Walk On Registration is very limited, and each participant, including children, must have their own ticket.
- For the safety of your pet and the zoo animals, pets are NOT allowed on Zoo grounds.
- Registration begins at 7:30 AM (ET)