Online registration for the LUNG FORCE Leadership for Lung Health Breakfast is now closed.
If you wish to register for this event, please contact Clarissa Morales at 909.321.3285 or Clarissa.Morales@lung.org.
The Leadership for Lung Health Breakfast is a free LUNG FORCE educational event aimed to promote lung health. Join the Breakfast to network with company leaders, community members, and health & wellness partners in the Inland Empire to learn about:
- The alarming statistics related to lung cancer
- Information on how to empower colleagues and families to take better care of their lung health
- Wellness initiatives and programs the American Lung Association in California can offer
- How we can all stand together to fight lung cancer
This year's event will be held on May 11, 2017 at Eagle Glen Golf Club.
Eagle Glen Golf Club
1800 Eagle Glen Parkway
Corona, CA 92883
- Breakfast Buffet and Check In: 7:30 AM
- Program: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Misagh Karimi, M.D.
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research
Medical Oncologist, City of Hope
Aimee French, M.D.
Intensive Care Unit Director, Corona Regional Medical Center
Chair, Local Leadership Board, American Lung Association in California Inland Counties
***Event is free. RSVP is required. Limited seating.
Leadership for Lung Health Breakfast
Corona Regional Medical Center
Ann Poloko, CFP
Private Wealth Management
Securities and advisory offered through National Planning Corporation (NPC). Member FINRA/SIPC.
A Registered Investment Advisor. Ann Poloko, CFP and NPC are separate and unrelated companies.
For questions, please contact Clarissa Morales at 909-321-3285 or Clarissa.Morales@lung.org