Participant Log-in:Forgot your Password? The FIRST TIME
you attempt to use your social networking account on this site, you will have to:
1. Log into your social networking site.
2. Give permission for the American Lung Association (ALA) to access your social networking profile.
3. Validate your social network profile by either LINKING it to a new or existing LungUSA.org online account.
If you already have a LungUSA.org website account or if you have ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT: During the social networking validation step, select the option labeled “Have an account already? Log in here”.
If you DON’T already have a LungUSA.org website account: During the social networking validation step, verify the information that was obtained from your social networking site and click “Register”.
More detailed help is available in the “Registration Instructions” under the FAQ menu.
Online Registration Is Now Closed
Fight for Air Climb - Orlando, FL
Ms. Nora Lindenberg
William and Margarita Feliciano
Ms. Suzy Odisho
Wanda I Curtis
Ms. Nora Lindenberg
Team Flight Club
- Team training and climb preparation is led by Chandra Jones, Fitness Professional and Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist.
- Starting this fall, team training will take place on one weekend morning (TBA) for about one hour at a park near Reunion / Indian Ridge (bootcamp style workout) at Florida Hospital Orlando's Ginsburg Tower). No matter what your current level of fitness or conditioning, you will be progressed safely in preparation for the 25-floor climb.
- You MUST register as a member of Team Flight Club to train with the group. Your Captain will receive an email from the ALA when a new member joins the team.
- In order to participate in the actual climb event on Nov 3, each individual must have raised $100.
- Think a friend, coworker or family member might be interested as well? Share this page with them.
- Not sure if you can join us or climb with us? Please make a donation by clicking on the link to SUPPORT TEAM FLIGHT CLUB to your right under our team picture.
It's going to be anotherawesome journey; Get ready to BRING IT!
|Team Flight Club||Raised|
|Denotes a Team Captain|