Tobacco Use and Recovery Among Individuals with Mental Illness or Addiction
A Conference for Mental Health Professionals and Partners
Presented by: Dr. Jill Williams from the Robert Wood Johnson Medical
School, Division of Addiction Psychiatry
» Prevalence of tobacco use among mental health and substance use consumers
» Understanding tobacco addiction
» Incorporating assessment of tobacco dependence into clinical practice
» Using motivational assessments and psychosocial treatments
» Pharmacologic treatments
July 11, 2013
• Approved for 6 hours of CEUs by the MN Board of Social Work
• Approved for 6 hours of CEUs by the MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy (LADC, LPC, LPCC)
• Eligible for CEUs from the NCHEC. Call or email for details.
• This training conference is being offered free of charge
• Light breakfast and lunch are included in the day. Please call or email if you have special dietary restrictions.
• A block of rooms has been reserved at the Inn on Lake Superior. To reserve a room call 218-726-1111 and mention the American Lung Association to receive the block rate.
Questions: Tobacco@LungMN.org or call Jodi at 218-726-4721
Registration is Limited!